All Inclusive River Trip Packages
Our logistical package includes many transportation and ancillary amenities not usually provided by other outfitters. The only items not included are hard liquor, fishing license, and fishing tackle. As a part of our package we offer access through three Idaho communities.
For guests including a Jackson, Wyoming-Grand Teton-Yellowstone visit, either before or after their Salmon River adventure, the Idaho Falls option is most appropriate. Idaho Falls is served by Skywest and Horizon Air Lines. Rental cars may be obtained or returned at the airport.
The Boise Airport is served by Delta, Skywest, Horizon, Northwest, Southwest, and United. From Boise we arrange space with chartered air taxi services for flights between Boise and Salmon. Some weight and baggage restrictions apply for the air taxi portion of the trip.
Participants arriving in personal vehicles may meet us in Salmon.
- Ground transportation from Idaho Falls, Idaho to Salmon, Idaho and return, OR
Round trip chartered air taxi from Boise, Idaho to Salmon, Idaho and return
- Accommodations on the first and sixth nights in Salmon at the Stage Coach Inn
- Restaurant dinners and breakfasts before and after the river trip
- All camping equipment
- Water proof personal gear bag
- All river beverages (except hard liquor)
- Jet boat return upstream on last river day, or scenic flight out of the canyon, depending on water levels
- State and Federal taxes and fees